I have had multiple requests for my contact info while in Italy... so here it is!
Phone:
You can call my Italian cellphone at 335.781.2305. Some of you have been lucky enough to get a call from Italy, but now I am learning that it is a lot easier (and cheaper!) for you all to call me! Just dial 011-39-335-781-2305 (from the states) and youll get me! (my parents and the ever-so-clever Paige have figured out that international phone cards work best!)
**Please note that this number will not work after December 15, so I will provide you with a new number for my time in Paris and Madrid
Mailing:
I would love to get mail from... anyone! My mailbox is so empty!
Emily Favret
Umbra Institute
48 Via Priori
Perugia, Italy 06123
As always, I would love to hear from you. I love Italy and am making a lot of friends, but really miss everyone from home. Whether family, co-interns or fellow Phanatics, I would love to hear from you. Being in a foreign country is harder than I expected, and the daily contact I have had with you all has been very comforting. Thank you for the emails, wallposts and messages!!
Ciao a tutti!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment