A view of the Alps from the plane ride from Paris to Rome! Yea for having a window seat!

Cathy's and my room in our hotel the first night, Hotel de Gio!Before we walked in we were under the impression that it was for the four of us, but it ended up just being for two :-) Thank goodness! It was a really cute hotel, and the rooms we nice, but it was about a 25 minute walk... uphill... to the center of Perugia. NOT fun after a glass or two of wine and serious jetlag!
The roommates on our first night in Perugia! Lauren, Lana, me and Cathy! We took a pit stop on the looong walk up to the piazza to take our first roommate picture!
I don't know why it's sideways... but this is the view out of my window! Cathy and I are in one room facing the back alley, and Lana and Lauren are in the front room (the library as we like to call it) overlooking the street... and Quarto Passi! Our neighborhood pizzaria!
A view of part of Perugia! I took this on our walking tour our first day!This is Quatro Passi!! This is the pizzaria that is literally right outside our door. The would-be hostess knows us (thank goodness Cathy is fluent!) and says "ciao!" every time we walk outside! We had our first pizza there today, and are always in love with the music they play (we can hear it from Lana and Lauren's window.)
More to come later... and I promise I will find a way to rotate the pictures!! Ciao!
1 comment:
I am obsessed with your blog.
MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment